The immigration process requires a considerable quantity of documents and if you are not from an English-speaking country, you are likely required to provide official translations. Most of the Australian authorities accept official translations from the country of origin or you have the choice to translate them in Australia. If you choose to do so, in Australia only NAATI translators are accepted.

An example of documents required to be translated  are police certificates, birth or marriage certificates, but also qualifications and work  reference letters. We collaborate with experienced NAATI-accredited translators familiar with specific cultural and communities’ requirements and we handle the documents on your behalf.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I translate my documents myself or with a translator in my country?

Documents must be translated by a NAATI translator if in Australia, or by an official translator in your country.