Partner visas can be used by any of the following individuals: the fiancés or partners of Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens. There are two options available for this type of visa. The first one is called fiancée visa. This visa has a validity of nine months and the application should […]
- All Things You Need To Know About The TSS 482 Visa
- Must-Know Facts About Business Migration to Australia
- Applying for Partner Visa: What You Need to Know
- Applying for Permanent Residence in Australia: A Guide for International Students
- Visa Cancellations and Refusals – What Can You Do?