English and professional courses

Australia is amongst top destinations to live and study in the globe.  World class universities, located in most liveable cities, makes Australia one of the most suitable and safe places for the students to spend their studying years in.  Australia’s universities are among the top 100 universities in the world. There are also English courses for all budgets. In general, 1,100 institutions provide more than 22,000 courses, allowing students to select the most suitable courses for their interests and requirements.  Additionally, Australian cities ranks in the top-most liveable cities in the world and the Australian environment is among the cleanest in the world. 

In order to obtain a student visa, the course you enrol must be registered with the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS), however if you have a visa with study rights other than a student visa, you can enrol any course, as long as the visa conditions are not breached. Our business partners can help you to enrol from a wide range of courses in several locations in Australia. Contact us to learn more.

Frequently Asked Questions

Can I enroll any course in Australia?

It depends on the kind of visa you are on. For example, only courses that are registered CRICOS are eligible for student visas, but if you hold a visitor visa, you can choose any course, as long as you do not study for more than three months.