Website usage terms and conditions
The term Migration World or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to of the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the use or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New South Wales, and the Commonwealth of Australia.
"I met Emanuela by chance when a good friend of mine wanted to migrate to Australia and arranged a meeting with Emanuela to assess her options.
I was immediately impressed with the level of knowledge and expertise, so when a few months later we decided to proceed with 457 sponsorship Emanuela was the agent we approched.
Throughout the process I could not fault her professionalism or knowledge. She answered emails promptly and answered every query/question thoroughly.
We are looking at other 457 options for our business and will definitely be using Emanuela's services again. Over my working life I've had a lot to do with, and continue to deal with a huge number of consultants, solicitors and other professionals and I wouldn't hesitate to put Emanuela at the top of my list of preferred contacts. She most definitely remains one of the professionals that I most refer to others".
"Our only hesitation was to check whether Migration World was a reputable Immigrant Agent and we wanted to see what their success rate was. We did some background checking and came to the conclusion that Migration World would be a good fit for us.
We went with Migration World because of the good references and their success rate but also because the agent, Emanuela speaks Italian which made it easier for my partner who is Italian.
Our experience dealing with Migration World has been quite good. They reply to our queries/messages quite promptly and are very knowledgeable.
We have already recommended Migration World to a friend of ours. I recommended Migration World as they have been very helpful with our visa application and are always available when we have any questions.".
"Four years Ago, my partner got offered a Sponsorship (457 Visa) and we were in need of a migrationagent.
We start looking for one through several Italian forums and we eventually find Emanuela Canini as the best match for our needs. Over the years she helped us applying for the 457 sponsor visa and hence for my 457 spouse visa and last year for our permanent residency (ENS 186 Visa).
Every time I hear somebody struggling with immigration issues I always recommend to gather some advice from Migration World because Emanuela and her staff are so nice, professional and very supportive.
During the time we got through the application process of the 457 Visa and hence, the 186 Visa their support was exceptional, especially in communicating with us the options in case of a visa refusal which luckily wasn't our case.
Furthermore, I always recommend Migration World because of their absolute honesty, I experience lawyers that accept cases even if they know it won't be positive outcomes just to gather money.
I am full aware that Immigration takes its time to evaluate every single case but I like to think that with migration World, things are simple and fast.
I will definitely keep recommend Migration World to anyone I meet who is in need, because I believe that they know best.".
Need an Australian Visa?
Book a visa Assessment with our experienced Migration Advisor